Saturday, April 2, 2016

Entry 8: Actors

Given this is Cypress Bay High School and not Hollywood, actors aren't something that's available in every street corner. Good acting is hard to find in a high school and when you do find an at least somewhat good actor, you need to make sure they have "the look". Now I'm not promoting judging a book by its cover but when there's a look in mind it great to keep with that image. And if I can't keep with that image, it at least helps if (since they're two actors involved) the actors have a visual connection. This is so that the audience will find this believable.
A connection with the character and as well as their co-star.
This all to make the world my group creates represents a our real world.
And as one lesson Stoklosa has taught me, media is a representation of all we do and all we experience.
In the end I convinced Nick to become our male lead and our good friend Yana (with the recommendation of Nick) being our female lead.

I hope everything goes well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment